The ECPO management team have been working extremely hard since the launch of ECPO. However, to help you get to know the team a little better, they have been asked to answer the following questions that will make up the ECPO 60 Second Interview.
This week is the turn of Sólveig Sigurðardóttir (ECPO President). Here is what Sólveig had to say when we put out interview questions to her:
- What 3 words would you use to describe yourself?
Hard-working, Happy and Decent.
- Tell us something only a few people will know about you?
I love Hip-Hop and RAP music.
- What did you want to be when you were a child?
I wanted to be a farmer.
- Who would be your top 5 guests to invite for a dinner party?
I have far too many to only invite 5!
- What is your worst habit?
I am always on my phone. I find it very hard to put it down at times.
- What has been your best achievement to date?
Giving birth to my two amazing children
- What is the one essential item you would take if you were stranded on a desert island?
An endless supply of sunscreen – I’m a burner!!
- In a year’s time where would you like to be?
Still alive and kicking!