The ECPO management team have been working extremely hard since the launch of ECPO. However, to help you get to know the team a little better, they have been asked to answer the following questions that will make up the ECPO 60 Second Interview.
This week, we have managed to track down, the extremely busy, (Chair of the Board for ECPO). Here is what Ken had to say when we put out interview questions to him:
- What 3 words would you use to describe yourself?
Loyal, Persistent, Geeky
- Tell us something only a few people will know about you?
In my early teens I was in a band where I used to play the Bass Guitar
- What did you want to be when you were a child?
A secret agent – maybe Sean Connery as James Bond
- Who would be your top 5 guests to invite for a dinner party?
- What is your worst habit?
- What has been your best achievement to date?
Taking WLSinfo ( A UK based support site and charity) from an idea to a reality which grew to over 26,000 members. I am so blessed to have the opportunity to work with People living with Obesity like me.
- What is the one essential item you would take if you were stranded on a desert island?
Due to my love of music, it would have to be a large capacity iPod with solar battery
- In a year’s time where would you like to be?
Somewhere warm – I like sunshine